District Partnerships (Southeast - Atlanta or Charlotte Based)
Multiple Locations /
Are you a former teacher with business experience looking for your next challenge in the education space?
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 600 school districts in 45 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable change to instructional practice. We're looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our growing team.
This is a role that focusing on developing in-person relationships. You’ll work with district and school leadership to support them with transforming instruction in every classroom. You are able to navigate complex discussions, form strong relationships with a diverse set of people, and be incredibly organized and detail oriented.
Are you looking to feel inspired and excited every day?
· Perform sales development activities to qualify district leads.
· Build in-person relationships, manage pipeline, and close deals with district partners, focused on the Southeastern US.
· Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations and conduct trainings.
· Develop and refine sales strategies in collaboration with the team.
· Represent the company and present at conferences and trade shows.
· 30% travel estimated.
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Safe Harbor 401k matching
· Open vacation policy and flexible schedule
· Goalbook Parental and Family Leave policy
· Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter.
· A truly motivated, passionate, and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career.
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years teaching experience
· 2+ years experience in services or sales
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
· 2+ years instructional coaching or school leadership experience
Submit application addressed to Veronica Lucena and provide your cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter. This position is ideally based in Atlanta or Charlotte though candidates in other cities in the region may be considered.