Professional Development Designer & Success
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 550 school districts in 45 states, working closely with school and district leaders to improve instructional practice. We're looking for an instructional leader to join our growing team and help lead the design of Goalbook’s professional development, including in-person and webinar content.
This will be an exciting role that requires you to utilize your strong background in instructional leadership and teacher coaching to constantly improve Goalbook’s professional development for our district partners across the country.
You will collaborate with members of our Customer Success and Partnerships teams to design and deliver Goalbook’s professional development for educators, coaches, and administrators. You will also engage in Customer Success work for select district partners. You can manage multiple projects at a time, are incredibly organized and detail oriented, and are a top-notch communicator. If you were always the best teacher and coach in your school, then this role may be a great fit!
· Work with members of our Customer Success and Partnerships teams to design and deliver Goalbook’s professional development, including in-person and webinar content.
· Collaborate with Goalbook’s in-house researcher to incorporate the latest research and best practices into our professional development content.
· Engage in Customer Success work for select district partners.
· Help improve Goalbook’s instructional coaching services for our district partners.
· Assist with the planning of Goalbook’s annual Instructional Leadership Symposium that brings instructional leaders together from across the country.
· Travel is required, which can be heavier or lighter depending on the season.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years instructional leadership, including the design and delivery of professional development for educators
· 5+ years teaching and instructional coaching experience
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
· Top-notch organization and attention to detail
· Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
· 2+ years experience as school principal or assistant principal
· 2+ years business experience, ideally in the K-12 education technology industry
· Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
· A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
· Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
Submit an application addressed to Purva Dandona and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. This is a remote position ideally based in New York City or at our headquarters in San Mateo, California, though candidates in other locations will be considered.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Learn more about working at Goalbook! Check out our teammates’ stories: