District Partnerships (Southeast - NC Based)
This will be an exciting role that requires you to interact with and build relations with all types of educators and administrators. You’ll often work with the highest levels of district leadership to support them with transforming instructional practice in every classroom. You are able to navigate complex discussions, form strong relationships with diverse sets of people, and be organized and detail oriented.
- Perform sales development activities to qualify district leads.
- Build in-person relationships, manage pipeline, and close deals with district partners across the southeastern US, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
- Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations and conduct trainings.
- Develop and refine sales strategies in collaboration with the team.
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows.
- 30% travel estimated.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years teaching experience
- 2+ years experience in services or sales
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 2+ years instructional coaching or school leadership experience
Submit application addressed to Purva Dandona at and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn, and how you heard about us. Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter. This position is ideally based in Charlotte, North Carolina.