San Mateo, California /
Are you passionate about delivering customer support and would like to make an impact by supporting educators?
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 600 school districts in 45 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable change to instructional practice.
In this role, you will provide integral support to our district and school partners, ensuring they have the best experience possible with our product and professional development. You will help set up user accounts, troubleshoot support tickets, and answer questions from educators as they use Goalbook Toolkit and Pathways to improve instructional practice in their classrooms. During certain times, you will also assist the team with managing travel bookings and office operations.
This role works closely with our Partnerships and Customer Success teams in many facets of their work. You can build strong relationships, communicate clearly, and be organized and detail oriented. Most of all, you are passionate about striving to deliver the best possible support to our customers!
· Engage with district and school partners, primarily via e-mail and at times over phone, to perform customer support.
· Work with new customers to ensure they get fully set up and are ready for their trainings.
· Help existing customers with making changes to their accounts during the school year.
· Assist the Operations team with managing travel bookings and office operations.
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years customer support experience, ideally at an enterprise SaaS company
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
· Top-notch organization and attention to detail
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Entrepreneurial spirit
Desired Skills & Experience
· 1+ years admin or office management experience
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
· Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
· A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
· Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
Please note we've paused hiring during the current crisis. This role is listed as we anticipate opening it in the future, though there is not a guarantee. For those who would like to, we welcome you to apply. We are still conducting screenings.
Submit an application addressed to Purva Dandona and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about the role. This position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve all students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Be sure to Follow Goalbook on LinkedIn for more opportunities and stay up-to-date on our latest work.
Learn more about what it's like to be part of our Operation's team from our team members: Jeanette and Paige. Checkout more team stories on Medium.
Visit our careers page to see all our open roles.