Customer Support and Success
San Mateo, California
Are you a former teacher passionate about delivering customer support in the education space?
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 550 school districts in 45 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable change to instructional practice.
This is a unique, hybrid role that includes both customer support and customer success work. You will provide integral support to our district and school partners, ensuring they have the best experience possible with our product and professional development. You will help set up user accounts, troubleshoot support tickets, and answer questions from educators as they use Goalbook Toolkit and Pathways to improve instructional practice in their classrooms. During certain times of the year, you will also perform customer renewals, collaborate with instructional leaders on implementation planning, deliver webinar trainings, and analyze engagement and usage data.
This role works closely with both the Partnerships and the Customer Success team in all facets of the work. You can navigate complex discussions, build strong relationships, and be organized and detail oriented. Most of all, you are passionate about striving to deliver the best possible support to our customers!
· Engage with district and school partners, primarily via e-mail and at times over phone, to perform customer support.
· Set up new customers and help existing customers with making changes to their accounts during the school year.
· Perform customer success functions including renewals, implementation planning, delivery of webinar trainings, and fostering user engagement.
· Support the customer success team with writing newsletters and creating usage reports.
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
· Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
· A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
· Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years customer support experience, ideally at an enterprise SaaS company
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Top-notch organization and attention to detail
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
· 2+ years public school teaching experience
· Experience with Salesforce
Submit an application addressed to Purva Dandona and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile and how you heard about us. This position is ideally based at our San Mateo, California headquarters though candidates in New York City will also be considered.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Learn more about working at Goalbook! Check out our teammates’ stories: