New York, NY /
Are you passionate about delivering customer support and would like to make an impact by supporting educators?
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 700 school districts across 47 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable change to instructional practice.
In this role, you will provide integral support to our district and school partners, ensuring they have the best experience possible with our product and professional development. You will help set up user accounts, troubleshoot support tickets, and answer questions from educators as they use Goalbook to improve instructional practice in their classrooms. During certain times, you may also assist the team with general business operations.
This will be a challenging role that requires you to interact with all types of district and school stakeholders and to support them in a number of ways. You are able to navigate discussions, build strong relationships with diverse sets of people, and be incredibly organized and detail-oriented. At the same time, you are able to collaborate closely with our internal product and business teams.
If you are exceptionally detail-oriented and love the feeling of providing the highest level of service to people of all types, then this will be a great fit.
- Respond to support tickets and requests, engaging with district and school partners, primarily via email, to perform customer support.
- Work with new customers to ensure they get fully set up and are ready for their trainings.
- Process purchase orders and follow up with customers as needed.
- Collaborate with other Support team members to update internal documentation as processes are updated.
- Maintain organized internal systems with accurate and up-to-date records.
- Assist the Operations team with general business operations.
- Limited travel is required, including for onboarding, professional development, and team events.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years customer support experience, ideally at an enterprise SaaS company
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and incredible organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 55-80k compensation range, based on experience and location
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Safe Harbor 401k matching
- Flexible time-off policy
- Goalbook Family and Medical Leave
- Goalbook Universal Basic Income
- A truly motivated, passionate, and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career.
Submit an application below addressed to Sarah Kay Dela Cruz and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. This position is based remote.
For the safety of our team members and our partners, Goalbook has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.