District Customer Success - PD Design Specialist
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed.
Working with hundreds of district partners across the country, we've learned that professional development cannot be designed in isolation. One must have deep experience with customer success work - understanding the needs of a district partner, its key instructional challenges, how to plan an effective implementation and measure outcomes, and how to communicate and work with stakeholders across the district and its schools.
This role requires you to be a customer success and implementation expert, and to utilize this expertise to design effective professional development for educators, coaches, and administrators. You will also help coach and train other Goalbook team members on the delivery of professional development content.
If you have always wanted to merge your business skill set with your instructional leadership experience, then this role will be a great fit!
· Perform customer success functions and lead renewal efforts in districts and schools across the country
· Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations
· Analyze usage data and metrics and work with district partners to maximize user engagement
· Collaborate with our Customer Success and Partnerships team members to design and deliver Goalbook’s professional development, including in-person and webinar content.
· Assist with improving our instructional coaching services and the planning of Goalbook’s annual Instructional Leadership Symposium.
· Travel required, which is heavier depending on the season.
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years experience working in a business setting in the functions of customer success, support, or sales, ideally in education technology
· 5+ years experience in instructional coaching and design/delivery of professional development to educators, ideally having worked at both the school and district levels
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
· Top-notch organization and attention to detail
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
· A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
· Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
Submit an application addressed to Purva Dandona and provide a cover letter, resume (pdf), LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. This is a remote position ideally based in New York City or at our headquarters in San Mateo, California, though candidates in other locations will be considered.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Learn more about working at Goalbook! Check out our teammates’ stories: