School Success (New York City Based)
Are you a former teacher with business experience looking for your next challenge in the education space?
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 550 school districts in 45 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable change to instructional practice. We're looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our growing team.
This role performs Customer Success work with school leaders across the country. This includes planning effective implementations, delivering trainings, and designing interventions. You are able to navigate complex discussions, build strong relationships, and be incredibly organized. You love sharing a success story when a Goalbook implementation goes well and delivers a real impact to both teachers and students. At the same time, you are able to command attention and deliver effective trainings in both online and in-person formats.
If you were the most impactful teacher at your school and loved coaching and working with other educators, then the School Success role will be a great fit!
· Perform customer success functions and lead customer renewal efforts
· Facilitate sales conversations with schools interested in partnering with Goalbook
· Work closely with school leaders to plan effective implementations
· Analyze usage data and work with school partners to maximize educator engagement
· Deliver online webinar trainings and professional development workshops
· Occasional travel required
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years teaching experience
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills
· Top-notch organization and attention to detail
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Experience with Excel
Desirable Skills & Experience
· 2+ years instructional coaching experience
· 1+ years customer success experience and working with Salesforce
· Compensation in the range of 50 - 70k, based on location and experience
· Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
· Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
· A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
· Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
Submit an application addressed to Veronica Lucena and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn Profile, and how you heard about us. This is a remote position based in New York City.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Learn more about working at Goalbook! Check out our teammates’ stories at https://goalbookapp.com/careers