District and School Customer Success (Hawaii)
This role requires you to work with school district leaders across the country to plan effective implementations and transform instructional practice in every classroom. You can navigate complex discussions, build strong relationships, and be organized and detail oriented. At the same time, you are able to command attention and deliver effective trainings in both online and in-person formats. If you were the most impactful teacher at your school and loved coaching and working with other educators, then this will be a great fit.
- Perform customer success functions and lead renewal efforts in districts and schools across the country
- Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations
- Deliver online webinar trainings and lead onsite professional development workshops
- Analyze usage data and metrics and work with district partners to maximize user engagement
- Up to 30% travel required
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years instructional leadership or coaching experience
- 5+ years teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills
- Top-notch organization and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 2+ years school leadership experience
- 2+ years sales or account management experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
- Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed.
Submit an application addressed to Purva Dandona and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. This is a remote position based in Honolulu, Oahu.