District and School Customer Success (Southern California Based)
Los Angeles, CA
Customer Success /
Are you a former special education teacher or school leader with business experience looking for your next challenge in the education space?
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 800+ school districts in 46 states, working closely with them to support educators with improving instructional practice.
This will be a challenging role that requires you to work with district and school leaders across the country to plan effective implementations and transform instructional practice in every classroom. You can navigate complex discussions, build strong relationships, and be organized and detail-oriented. At the same time, you command attention and deliver effective trainings in both online and in-person formats.
If you were the most impactful teacher at your school and loved coaching and working with other educators, then this will be a great fit.
- Perform renewal efforts with our district and school partners across the country
- Collaborate with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations
- Deliver online webinar trainings and onsite professional development workshops
- Analyze usage data and metrics and work with district partners to maximize user engagement
- 30% travel required, and can be heavier, especially during the summer and fall seasons.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years instructional leadership or coaching experience
- 5+ years teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
- Top-notch organization and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 2+ years school or district leadership experience
- 2+ years business experience, ideally in sales or customer success
- 70-115k compensation range, based on experience and location
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Safe Harbor 401k matching
- Flexible time off policy
- Goalbook Family and Medical Leave
- Goalbook Universal Basic Income
- A truly motivated, passionate, and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career.
Submit an application addressed to Kia Britt and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. This is a remote position based in the Greater Los Angeles or San Diego areas, and you must reside within reasonable distance to one of the major airports.
For the safety of our team members, Goalbook requires employees to test for COVID-19 to attend in-person team events.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Learn more about working at Goalbook! Check out our teammates’ stories: