Consumer Experience Specialist
GOAT – Consumer Experience /
The Consumer Experience team is critical to forging and maintaining lasting relationships with our millions of customers. Reflecting GOAT Group’s core values of authenticity and innovation, you will join a collaborative team that solves problems with thoughtfulness, empathy and speed. The result is a world-class customer experience that builds trust with our buyers and sellers worldwide.
The Consumer Experience Specialist is a crucial role in our company, serving as the primary contact between buyers, sellers, and GOAT Group. The ideal candidate has experience supporting US/HQ customers for eCommerce businesses. Proven knowledge of mobile applications (native iOS and Android apps), WeChat apps + Mini Programs, and technology with an eagerness to provide the best customer support around is critical.
In this role you will:
- Resolve customer support issues with the utmost patience and by adhering to company policies
- Provide real-time customer support with a positive attitude through email (Zendesk software)
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues related to our mobile apps (native iOS and Android apps, as well as WeChat app + Mini Program) and website
- Flexibility to support our US / international operations when customer support issue volume is low within China / Asia
- Flexibility to support other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- Passion for sneakers, technology experience, and helping others succeed
- At least 6 months to 1 year in consumer experience in the eCommerce industry
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work autonomously, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English; able to interact with customers in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player who can make self-directed judgments based on established guidelines
- Fluent in Mandarin and English; fluency in additional Chinese dialects is ideal
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.