Manager, Consumer Experience
GOAT – Consumer Experience /
GOAT is seeking a results-oriented Manager, Consumer Experience. This individual should have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong public speaking and organizational skills. You will be responsible for supporting our frontline CX leadership team. The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker who is comfortable working across a variety of departments. This role requires someone who is great with people, capable of multitasking, is detail-oriented, and able to successfully manage performance results.
In this role you will:
- Interview and identify the most qualified candidates for the CX Specialist role(s) and support new hire onboarding
- Coach team members on performance and career development
- Support Training efforts by reinforcing new material to the team as needed, and make suggestions when you see training gaps within the department
- Support frontline CX Leadership on escalated contacts and/or otherwise out of the ordinary situations
- Support team morale building and creating a strong community of specialists in a remote environment
- Create service strategy to set performance targets and mentor agents and supervisors to exceed KPI's
- Assist and partner with other departments with escalated order issues/concerns.
- Stay current on Contact Center industry training trends, best practices, and challenges and suggest changes that need to be made
- Develop and sustain solid connections across multiple stakeholders to gather input and feedback on solutions to support business needs and create alignment around key initiatives
- Effectively communicate customer issues and/or trends with the Leadership team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans to maintain a competitive service environment
- Assist in testing new methods and tools aimed at expediting our support processes while maintaining quality
- Apply your knowledge of change management, project management, to bring structure to non-routine, complex projects and initiatives
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they arise.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of people leadership experience, ideally at one or more organizations that have 2-sided marketplace structures
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of contact center performance metrics and ability to identify performance trends and opportunities. A solid track record demonstrating the ability to manage team performance, results and development
- Proven ability to communicate and work seamlessly with both technical and business teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics
- Team player, a quick learner, self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility as we scale
- Ability to gather and analyze information to make recommendations that will improve customer experience and improve the marketplace experience
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, independent environment
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, G Suite and Agyletime/Playvox a plus
- Available and willing to work extended hours as needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.