Senior Manager, Business Insights
New York, NY /
Flight Club – Analytics /
We’re seeking a Senior Manager Business Insights for our New York, NY office to develop and scale business intelligence for the Company’s brand by providing a deeper understanding of business data analysis and generating consumer insights that can be effectively applied across all business aspects. Also to make data-driven business management decisions and lead a team of data analysts. Primary duties and responsibilities will include the following:
As a Senior Manager Business Insights, you’re expected to:
- Deepen the Company’s understanding of its consumers, their want/needs, and purchasing behaviors;
- Own consumer analytics, predictive modeling, behavioral segmentation, and progressive consumer lifecycle management across channels and market;
- Help internal leaders of marketing, retail, operations and product teams enhance their understanding of the Company’s business operations and objectives;
- Partner with other analysts and teams to identify needs of data collection and to establish best practice;
- Collaborate with operations, engineering and product teams to build predictive models to be used across the organization;
- Employ necessary tools, processes and training to democratize data utilization by cross-functional stakeholders; and
- Be the company advocate for utilization of statistical data in accurate and consistent manner across all departments and levels of the organization.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Business Economics, Applied Mathematics, or other closely related field of study. Plus 48 months (4 years) of work experience in the offered or other closely related positions. Must pass company’s standard
technical test. Experiences may be concurrent. Employer is willing to accept any suitable combination of education, experience, and/or training to satisfy the minimum requirements for the position.
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.