Fulfillment Support Specialist
Shenzhen, China /
GOAT – Operations /
The Operations team manages our worldwide distribution network and is responsible for authenticating our sneakers, fulfilling orders and ensuring on-time delivery to buyers. Through our technological innovation and logistical efficiency, you will join a team that prides itself on being the most trusted marketplace in the industry while shipping and processing tens of millions of products for our global buyers and sellers.
In this role you will:
- Document issues and communicate with sellers and buyers to reach an optimal resolution according to marketplace guidelines.
- Ensure orders in the fulfillment flow are solved and returned to the flow for same-day shipment.
- Develop an understanding of shoe conditions, specifically those that are considered "issues" by GOAT standards. Capable of picking shoes from inventory and processing specific returns and orders to buyers and sellers.
- Able to take photos quickly and accurately of sneakers.
- Develop an understanding of GOATs order statuses to help triage escalated orders
- Be able to work in a fast paced and team environment.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of warehouse experience preferred.
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Background in dealing directly with customers and suppliers.
- Willing and able to operate carts, dollies and other moving equipment to move quantities of merchandise.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 12 hours).
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds).
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.