User Acquisition Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a User Acquisition Specialist to help grow GOAT’s brand presence and attract new customers through various media channels. As a member of the Marketing & Communications team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of user acquisition campaigns spanning both acquisition and retention.
In this role you will:
- Build, manage, monitor, test and optimize campaigns (Facebook, Adwords, Snap, etc) to increase performance in domestic and international markets.
- Work closely with account managers, marketing, and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Closely monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting, and conduct ad hoc analysis.
- Test new channels to scale growth for the business in new and existing markets.
- Optimize KPIs using data, experimentation, and funnel optimization.
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up.
We are looking for:
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or equivalent hands-on experience considered.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field (media buying, acquisition marketing, mobile marketing, lifecycle marketing).
- Experience in mobile app marketing is required.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills - must be able to clean raw data into actionable insights.
- Familiar with international marketing funnels and the economics of user acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders.
- Experience with DSPs, DMPs, Dynamic and Rich Media creative a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL a plus.
- E-commerce experience a huge plus (either in web or mobile).
Benefits and perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Guy Oseary, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures and Y Combinator.