CX Content Writer
GOAT – Consumer Experience /
GOAT is looking for a Content Writer for its Customer Experience team who will be responsible for developing our customer support information and communication. They will own a broad range of content, including help articles, standard operating procedures, and process updates. This person will work cross-functionally with training and leadership to develop clear documentation as well as support day-to-day upkeep of our knowledge base content.
Reporting to the CX Sr. Manager, the Content Writer is critical to the success of the Customer Experience team by being the voice of our brand and ensuring the delivery of a premier service experience. This individual will be accountable for creating all internal communication and updates. The role requires a high degree of cross-functional interaction and demands excellent writing skills. The ideal candidate is a person who is proactive, driven, thorough and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you will:
- Strategize and collaborate with product and creative teams to create and deliver clear knowledge base articles for both agents and customers
- Adopt brand voice and write within the tone of our brand
- Create new customer facing macros, enabling agents to quickly respond to customer inquiries
- Update and maintain library of macro responses
- Partner with the training team to help implement various training initiatives across CX
- Clearly document new and existing processes across the CX organization
- Quickly create communication for service issues to be shared within CX
- Oversee the development of new training material content including knowledge base articles, supporting documentation and guides to ensure they are in alignment with the voice of our brand
- Consistently look to improve the CX Representative communication with our customers through collaboration across the department
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task and delegate as required while still adhering to process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with grammar and proofreading
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup or e-commerce company is ideal
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.