Manager, Revenue Operations
Admin Ops /
At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 450+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Follow us on Instagram @go.bonfire to see more of #LifeatBonfire.
We are looking for a collaborative, data-savvy, and results-oriented Manager, Revenue Operations to lead our Revenue Operations team. Reporting to the COO, Kim Veenstra, you will support the Go-To-Market (GTM) organization with metrics and insights, provide operational priorities, and collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, and Client Experience to achieve our revenue goals.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the definition of KPI reporting and improving company wide business processes. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of data-driven best practices, is process oriented and can operationalize and execute on strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Project Management: As a key member of the GTM team, you will help to prioritize projects for the business as they relate across the GTM teams, including implementation of solutions, effectively collaborating, coordinating and executing to deliver results.
- Ownership of GTM Tools & Systems: Responsible for the GTM tech stack, you, working closely with the Revenue Systems Manager and GTM team, will evaluate new and existing tools to ensure the GTM tech stack is optimal.
- Business Monitoring: provide leadership with regular insights reports from across the GTM organization.
- Collaborate: Work with all teams across the business when solving business problems to ensure representation of all interests are addressed when introducing new strategies or measures.
- Insights: Creation and tracking of KPI’s, targets and support overall planning and forecasting for various stakeholders and responsible for providing insights to the leadership team to drive decision making.
- Solution Development and Implementation: identify the impacts (people/process/technology) of change and advise on solutions to ensure our approach is consistent with the business’s strategies and future needs.
Who You Are
- You have a University Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or a related field is preferred
- You bring a minimum of 7+ years of experience with Revenue Operations
- You’re a data enthusiast. You love sifting through data to uncover insights and putting it all together for an actionable plan
- You are driven by impact and strive to make big positive changes on the GTM team and the wider business
- You naturally assume the role of Project Manager and can effectively prioritize and action multiple projects simultaneously
- You know when to partner and when to lead and do both effectively
- You have an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of different business applications (such as Salesforce, Pardot, etc), with a good understanding of common business processes
- You’re a strong communicator and know how to adapt to your audience to drive change and influence business decisions
- As a leader and contributor, you enjoy zooming in and out of problems to solve it at a holistic level
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Organizing
- Excellent Communication
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Integrity & Ethics
At Bonfire, we are advocates of equal opportunity, seeking to promote inclusivity across our company and beyond. Bonfire strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity by establishing a barrier-free workplace that complies with and upholds Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the associated regulations. Bonfire is committed to the integration of accessibility legislation with our policies, procedures, programs, and training, to be reviewed as practices, procedures, or regulations change. Please see our AODA - Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Employment Policy for definitions and further details regarding Bonfire’s compliance to these principles. For any inquiries or requests regarding accessibility at Bonfire, please email email@example.com or call our office at 1 800-354-8010.
Upon request, appropriate accessible formats or arrangements will be provided as soon as practicable.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!