At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Follow us on Instagram @go.bonfire to see more of #LifeatBonfire.
Bonfire is looking to add a detail-oriented and self-motivated Data Coordinator to our growing product team. Reporting to Liu Yang, Director of Product Management, you will work closely with various stakeholders and gather the right data to enable effective Data Research, Product, and Marketing needs.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in a scaling SaaS company. The Data Coordinator role is perfect for someone who is hungry to kick-start their career and learn more about data, product management, and marketing.
What You'll Do
- Daily Data Labeling: you will provide Bonfire with crucial test datasets that feed into our data categorization algorithm.
- Make recommendations: you will suggest options for better categorization topics and methods based on your intimate knowledge with the data sets.
- Tool Improvement: make suggestions for tool improvements to automate this portion of your work.
- Data Pulling: pull the right data from various sources.
- Data Gathering: work closely with stakeholders to gather data to inform Product decisions & Marketing Campaigns.
- Present: organize and present data clearly and concisely.
Who You Are
- Degree or diploma in Business or a related discipline, or relevant administrative experience.
- We love new graduates!Strong organization and time management skills
- You’re able to juggle competing priorities with ease
- You take pride in always being organized, “I wish I was as organized as you” is a comment people tell you often
- You don’t wait for directions to be given and act when you see opportunity
- You know when to ask for help but you never ask the same question twice
- You’re like a sponge and ready to take advantage and learn all that you can
- You have strong attention to detail, nothing gets past you Inefficiencies irritate you and you’re always thinking about ways to improve a process and outputs.
- You also know when to establish a process where it’s needed
- You have intermediate knowledge of Excel (no V-lookup, but knows how to input data and organize it accordingly)
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.