At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
As a Product Manager at Bonfire, you will join the Product team led by Alex Millar, CTO. Your focus as a PM at Bonfire will be deciding, “What should we build?”, and working with Product Designers and Application Development Teams to determine, “How should it function?”, “What defines success?”, “How do we make it a reality?”. During the building phase, you will continuously work alongside Developers to make necessary pivots and adjustments to reach design goals and deliver features that meet success criteria.
You will have deep product knowledge of Bonfire, gaining expertise through discussions and discovery with both internal and external stakeholders. As a PM you will use that knowledge to build relationships across the organization from success to sales and marketing. Sharing your knowledge regarding product modifications and enhancements to enable other groups to acquire and retain customers, by continually adding value to the product long term.
You’re someone that can see the big picture cross-functionally, and knows what changes can make the biggest impact for our customers and product development long term. You’re a natural collaborator that can build relationships with ease to engage and inform. You will vote in collaboration with our Strategy Group to continuously to determine what Bonfire builds next.
What You'll Do
- User Stories: Write detailed users stories to provide context and purpose to what we build, and define success criteria
- Specifications: Select specific User Stories based on strategic goals, and define end-to-end specifications with Application Development Teams to build
- Release Notes: Prepare detailed release notes with suggestions on positioning for internal stakeholders, from Marketing, Sales, Support & Training.
- Launch Planning: Responsible for defining when a feature is complete and ready for all clients, will collaborate to educate and prepare applicable teams and launch product
- User Research & Discovery: Maintain a laser focus on ‘make something people want’, by defining Discovery and Validation campaigns with customers, and internal stakeholders.
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager or working closely with customers in a SaaS environment
- University degree or related hands-on experience.
- You are a champion for collaborative, iterative product discovery and delivery
- You demonstrate a passion for every product you’ve worked on and experienced getting to know your market
- A track record of successfully building relationships with customers and identifying their needs and providing solutions for them
- You’re experienced in completing user research and discovery campaigns, you can produce meaningful feedback to stakeholders and makes recommendations
- You’re able to easily switch between customer conversation and technical discussions, and find a way to relate to internal stakeholders in every department
- You’re data-driven and rely on data to drive decision making, not opinions
- Confident decision maker and have the ability to articulately communicate your point, make recommendations to peers, and management that influences business decisions
- Exceptional written communication to be able to produce detailed product and technical specifications for internal stakeholders
- Ability to translate complex information to relevant stakeholders and make it relatable to applicable stakeholders
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are results oriented
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.