Outbound Business Development Representative
At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now we’re ramping things into high-gear as we finalize acquisition plans that will give us access to resources and help us to grow our team. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking for ambitious and driven Outbound Business Development Reps to join our Sales team. You will be responsible for hunting for new business and following up with potential customers to qualify leads before passing them off to our Account Executives. This role is vital, you’re the first impression our customer has with Bonfire and lay the foundation for future partnership.
This role requires creativity to source new leads and reach potential customers. We’re looking for Business Development Reps that are strong communicators, who aren’t afraid to pick up the phone, who have strong business acumen, inquisitive and listen to understand their customers. You like to ask questions, the right questions, to understand how Bonfire can solve customer problems.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to start your career in software sales, Bonfire is the place to gain valuable experience and learn from a successful team. We’re focused on promoting from within and growing quickly. There is an opportunity for you to take on additional responsibility and develop your sales skills.
What You'll Do
- Prospecting: researching and actively reaching out to potential customers through phone, email and/or video
- Educate: understand and articulate Bonfire’s value proposition to customers
- Collaborate: work closely with Account Executives to help fill their pipeline with qualified leads
- Qualify: engage in high level conversations to understand customer goals and find alignment between Bonfire and customer needs
- Crush Goals: exceed monthly opportunity development goals
Who You Are
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a customer facing role
- Degree or Diploma in Business with a specialization in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- You know a thing or two about technology and know what SaaS means
- You’re persistent and not afraid to follow up
- You understand any ‘nos’ are just getting you that much closer to yes
- A track record of setting goals and crushing them
- Inquisitive in nature and understand the importance of qualifying prospects
- Confident and passionate when engaging with customers
- You’re a genuine relationship builder and want to help other people solve their business problems
- You don’t settle for the status quo, you can think of multiple times you’ve improved processes
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment - you don’t wait to be told what to do
- Experience with a CRM or Salesforce is a bonus
- New grads with relevant work experience are welcome to apply
We want to see your prospecting skills, find our Talent Acquisition Specialist’s email, better yet call her and tell her why you should be our next BDR.
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.