Commercial Account Executive
At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now we’re ramping things into high-gear as we finalize acquisition plans that will give us access to resources and help us to grow our team. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking for experienced Commercial Account Executives to join our growing sales team led by Michael Hughes, VP Global Sales. You will be responsible for continuing to drive our hyper growth by penetrating private sector mid-market businesses. Bonfire provides our customers with the leading eSourcing SaaS Platform in the industry. There isn’t anyone else in the market doing what Bonfire does, and we’re only just getting started. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new opportunities within your assigned territory in North America.
You bring over 5 years of experience selling SaaS with you. You’re fearless and energetic with a willingness to penetrate new categories. You’re consistently recognized as a top performer in your current role and looking for your next opportunity to crush your quota. We’re looking for Account Executives that are regularly in the top 10% of their respective leaderboard. You come with experience selling ACV from 20-40K with 3-6 months sales cycles. You will spend your days building relationships with prospective customers, articulating the value our software can bring to the procurement process and ultimately win logos.
We’re looking for sales people that will exude passion for Bonfire as if it was their own company. If you demonstrate natural curiosity, are coachable, have entrepreneurial drive and are driven by overachieving quota you’ll be successful and rewarded at Bonfire.
Please note this is a remote role with our Head Office located in Kitchener.
What You'll Do
- Hunt: generate new business opportunities to fuel and maintain a healthy private-sector sales pipeline.
- Forecasting: provide an accurate prediction of sales activity and closed revenue
- Solution Selling: lead conversations with senior executives to uncover their business problems and articulate the value of Bonfire’s solution
- Demo: perform awesome in-person and remote demonstrations of Bonfire by exhibiting strong product knowledge
- Problem Solve: anticipate and overcome customer objections
- Collaborate: share your learnings from the field to help make the team better.
- Close: consistently overachieve monthly sales targets of pipeline growth and closed business and reap the rewards
Who You Are
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- Track record of hitting 100%+ quota in the $500-$1M range.
- You’re consistently a top performer on your current team
- Strong end-to-end funnel development, you're used to hunting your own opportunities
- You have a natural curiosity which leads you to know your industry, competitors and customers exceptionally well.
- You understand value-based selling methodology, we use SPIN
- You’re a strong listener, you realize the importance of understanding customer problems to help solve them
- You demonstrate exceptional work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile to meet your goal
- You understand sales isn’t a 9-5 job and have the ability to invest your time to ensure maximum results
- Continuous learning is important to you and you have a willingness to learn new sales tactics and strategies
- You're a team player - you share both win and loss stories to benefit the team
- You’re always re-examining the sales process and improve it to benefit the customer
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, helping to shape the role as the business grows.
- Experience with a CRM - Salesforce is preferred
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.