Senior Full Stack Developer (Remote)
At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Follow us on Instagram @go.bonfire to see more of #LifeatBonfire.
As a Remote Full-Stack Developer, you’ll join 5-7 other developers taking product stories from design to shipped. All aspects of our development stack are fair game, from architecting database schemas to crafting front-end experiences and from designing APIs to rolling out microservices. You'll choose your own adventure, working with your team to achieve shared goals, helping each other cross the finish line and ensuring everyone gets the opportunities and challenges they want.
You’ll work alongside developers, DevOps and SDETs, and report to one of our team leads. Teams work in agile sprints, with all Engineering gathering for peer Tech Talks and Team Huddles. Development is backed by our fantastic Product team, with Product Managers deeply understanding customer needs and Designers crafting features.
What You'll Do
- Solve real-world problems to give our customers superpowers
- Craft front-end web apps, working from mockups to implement rich user experiences
- Design and implement APIs and back-end microservices
- Architect and roll out infrastructure
- Maintain Bonfire’s high bar for quality with automated tests
Who You Are
- 3+ years shipping production web apps
- Ready to take product features from a story to shipped, rallying your peers to get there together
- Tuned into web security
- Experience providing life-changing PR reviews
- Uniquely you - we're a diverse team that knows great devs come in all genders, ethnicities and backgrounds
- Familiarity with our new stack (React, Node + HapiJS, MySQL) and/or legacy stack (AngularJS, PHP) or other things we use (Python, Go)
- Worked with complex SQL databases
- Familiarity with our DevOps stack (Ansible, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes)
- Exposure to web security
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.