Manager, Client Support
At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 450+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Follow us on Instagram @go.bonfire to see more of #LifeatBonfire.
Bonfire is looking for an experienced customer support leader to continue to scale our product support offering. As Manager, Client Support you will report into Omar Salaymeh, Chief Client & Product Officer, working together on continuing our trend of speedy, high quality support while working together on the long term support strategy for Bonfire. Bonfire provides a next-gen eSourcing platform to over 450+ public and private sector clients across North America. Client happiness has been a major distinguishing feature at Bonfire, our renewal rates are the envy of every SaaS company, we have net-negative churn, our NPS and CSAT scores are in the top 1% of tech companies, and our first response times are under 30 minutes. Our support team is consistently recognized by our clients as being one of the best they’ve worked with, and our level of services continues to be a differentiator in the market, helping us to continue to grow our client base through referrals.
You will be leading a team of front line Client Support Agents and building out a robust and efficient support process as we scale. You’re a continuous learner and will get to know how to utilize Bonfire to support your team and clients effectively. You will bring a collaborative approach to leadership and support your team members thorough empathy and coaching to help them grow and develop to their potential. You are humble, willing to roll up your sleeves and dive in with the team when needed. You are keen on learning our core product to be able to provide efficiency strategies for the team, assist with escalations, and help coach and guide new members on the team. You are focused on continuous improvement and prioritize the customer. You’re always looking for ways to improve team efficiency, customer experience and overall satisfaction. We’re data-driven and want someone who is analytical and has a focus on continuous improvement and proactive measures to maintain our first in class support offerings.
What You'll Do
Lead: provide leadership on support strategy and rollout of new initiatives.
Coach: coach and manages a team of Client Support Agents by providing regularly 1 on 1s, coaching and development opportunities.
Manage Escalations: point of contact to ensure efficiency for escalation management and act as a resource for Client Support Agents when guidance is required.
Reporting: provide regular updates to the leadership team on support analytics, including response times, escalations and solutions.
Build: work with Product and Engineering to improve and build internal tools to increase team efficiency and improve customer satisfaction.
Learn: understand the ins and outs of of the platform, to support the team with escalations and to identify opportunities for efficiencies
Who You Are
- 2+ years in a Customer Support leadership position in a technology environment
- Experience coaching a team and ability to develop employees to their individual potential
- You’re a collaborative leader and able to get into the weeds with your team when necessary
- You lead by example and don’t shy away from taking a ticket when needed
- Strong experience with utilizing ticket flow and knowledge-base systems
- You’re adaptable and able to lead a team effectively through change & challenges
- Experience in managing customer escalations and developing repeatable processes
- You’ve had ownership over Customer Support metrics in a past role and comfortable updating executive management and providing insights
- You have experience collaborating with product and engineering teams
- You have experience building customer-facing knowledge bases and internal support tools
- Approachable and empathetic
- You’re a strong customer advocate
- Experienced working across the organization with internal and external stakeholders, building effective relationships with executive leadership
- Strong communication skills, with exceptional presentation abilities
- Ability to own projects and work cross-functionally to delivery results
- Our tech stack consists of: Amity, Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence, Pendo & CloudApp
- Emotional Intelligence
- Technical Aptitude
At Bonfire, we are advocates of equal opportunity, seeking to promote inclusivity across our company and beyond. Bonfire strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity by establishing a barrier-free workplace that complies with and upholds Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the associated regulations. Bonfire is committed to the integration of accessibility legislation with our policies, procedures, programs, and training, to be reviewed as practices, procedures, or regulations change. Please see our AODA - Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Employment Policy for definitions and further details regarding Bonfire’s compliance to these principles. For any inquiries or requests regarding accessibility at Bonfire, please email@example.com or call our office at1 800-354-8010.
Upon request, appropriate accessible formats or arrangements will be provided as soon as practicable.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!