Digital Marketing Manager
At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. What does that mean? We’re powering billions of dollars worth of decision making across 200+ customers.
You’ve probably never heard of us before - and that’s okay - but remember when you had the opportunity to see your favourite band at a small venue before they were selling out the ACC? Joining Bonfire now is like getting on the guest list.
We’re a VC-backed, Y-Combinator success story that customers love (99% retention) and we’ve already impacted $12B+ in procurement spending decisions.
Bonfire is an opportunity for you to make an impact and accelerate your career. We’re in a unique position, growing from 40 to over 100 people in the next year. We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking to add an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Manager to our growing marketing team. As the Digital Marketing Manager you will report to our VP, Marketing. We’re looking for someone that’s excited to own our digital presence and channels. As a high growth company we need someone focused and passionate about using digital as a demand generation source for Bonfire’s eProcurement platform. You will lead the strategy, execute by completing work on your own, owning agency relationships, and support the rest of the marketing team in driving our digital mission forward. This is a great opportunity to work with a scaling marketing team and develop your digital demand generation skills, while contributing to the growth of one of the region’s companies to watch.
If you’re an experienced self-starter with a proven track record who loves to jump in and find creative solutions to problems the Digital Marketing Manager role is for you.
What You’ll Do
- Website: work with our integrated marketing studio team and third party agency to own our website’s content, graphics and customization.
- SEO: set, drive and guide our strategy for optimization by identifying idea key words and working with our agency on ongoing improvements.
- SEM/PPC: work with the Marketing Programs team and agency to build, execute and optimize ad programs while ensuring representation across brand and competitive keywords
- Marketing Automation: support the marketing team in building landing pages and emails
- Social: contribute to the social strategy by ensuring it’s optimized to drive website traffic
- Collaborate: work closely with other members of the Marketing team and cross functionally with sales and customer success to drive results
- Track and Report Performance: establish key performance metrics, A/B test strategies and methods for tracking customer leads through the funnel
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in B2B digital marketing role, SaaS experience is advantageous
- Degree or diploma in Business or related discipline, and or relevant work experience
- Built & executed SEO/SEM strategies that directly increased inbound lead generation
- Experience with SEM/PPC - Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and other ad platforms
- Experience managing third party agencies
- You’re on-top of the latest digital trends and strategies
- You love data and want to leverage it to make decisions
- You’ve used marketing automation software before, we use Hubspot
- You’re able to juggle competing priorities with ease
- You don’t wait for directions to be given and act when you see opportunity
- A fast paced environment excites you
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.