Marketing Programs Manager
At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. What does that mean? We’re powering billions of dollars worth of decision making across 200+ customers.
You’ve probably never heard of us before - and that’s okay - but remember when you had the opportunity to see your favourite band at a small venue before they were selling out the ACC? Joining Bonfire now is like getting on the guest list.
We’re a VC-backed, Y-Combinator success story that customers love (99% retention) and we’ve already impacted $12B+ in procurement spending decisions.
Bonfire is an opportunity for you to make an impact and accelerate your career. We’re in a unique position, growing from 40 to over 100 people in the next year. We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking to add an experienced B2B Marketing Programs Manager to our growing marketing team. You will report to our Manager, Marketing Programs. We’re looking for someone that’s excited to create and execute demand generation programs to build pipeline in the public sector for Bonfire’s eProcurement platform. This position will be focused on building strong brand awareness through multi-channel marketing programs that will drive highly qualified leads into the sales funnel. This is a great opportunity to work with a scaling marketing team while developing your skills across the board!
If you’re an experienced self-starter with a proven track record who loves to jump in and find creative solutions to problems then we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Research: you’re always looking for new opportunities and better ways to target prospective clients
- Campaign Creation: create and execute large-scale demand generation programs for Bonfire to increase awareness
- Manage Budget: you’re able to stay within a prescribed budget and can make informed spending decisions and recommendations
- Asset Creation: ability to execute on your own campaign assets
- Marketing Automation: maintain and update prospects information in Hubspot
- Collaborate: work closely with other members of the Marketing team and cross functionally with sales and customer success to drive results
- Track and Report Performance: you’re metrics-driven and are able to track your leads through the funnel, and report on results
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing role, SaaS experience is advantageous
- Experience executing programs to public sector prospects is a strong asset
- Degree or diploma in marketing, a related discipline, or relevant work experience
- You’ve successfully executed multi channel marketing campaigns in previous role
- Experience with digital marketing tools like Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook is a plus
- You’ve used marketing automation software before like Hubspot
- You don’t wait for directions to be given and act when you see opportunity
- You’re like a sponge and ready to take advantage and learn all that you can as we scale up and take on new responsibility or tasks
- You’re always re-examining the process and looking to improve it.
- You don’t buy the “we’ve always done it this way” mantra
- A fast paced environment excites you and you can manage multiple priorities successfully
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.