Marketing Programs Manager
At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking for an experienced B2B Program Marketer to join our marketing team. As a Marketing Programs Manager, you will report to our Manager, Demand Generation and focus on driving marketing qualified leads for Bonfire’s Special Districts segment. We’re looking for someone that brings experience creating and executing demand generation programs designed to build pipeline for Bonfire’s Strategic Sourcing platform. This position will be focused on building strong brand awareness through multi-channel marketing programs that will drive highly qualified leads into the sales funnel. You’ll get to use your creativity and develop unique campaigns to target our public sector clients. This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic marketing team while developing your skills across marketing functions.
If you’re an experienced self-starter, who enjoys an ever-changing working environment and has a track record of building successful B2B marketing campaigns we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Campaign Creation: you’ll own your own segments and work with relevant stakeholders to create and execute programs that are focused on generating leads for Public Sector - Special Districts
- Prioritize: recognize what actions you can take to deliver the highest value to the organization and prioritize your projects accordingly
- Manage Budget: you’re able to stay within a prescribed budget and can make informed spending recommendations
- Asset Creation: ability to execute on your own campaign assets
- Marketing Automation: maintain and update prospect information in Pardot, create automation rules to move leads through the sales and marketing funnel
- Collaborate: work closely with other members of the marketing team and sales to create programs that meet business objectives
- Communicate: present your ideas to relevant stakeholders and drive adoption of your marketing programs cross-functionally
- Track and Report Performance: you’re metrics-driven and are able to track your leads through the funnel
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing role, SaaS experience is advantageous
- Experience executing programs to public sector prospects is a strong asset
- Degree or diploma in marketing, a related discipline, or relevant work experience
- You’ve owned the creation and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns in a previous role
- You’re experienced with Account Based Marketing
- You’ve used marketing automation software before, we use Pardot
- You’ve had ownership over and been responsible for attaining MQL targets in a previous role
- You’re independent by nature and execute on your ideas and able to articulate them effectively to obtain buy-in from internal stakeholders
- You're able to project manage marketing programs efficiently and effectively and delegate across departments when needed
- You're up for a challenge and the idea of marketing to new segments excite you
- You don’t wait for directions to be given and act when you see an opportunity
- You’re like a sponge and ready to take advantage and learn all that you can as we scale up and take on new responsibilities or tasks
- You’re always re-examining the process and looking to improve it. You don’t buy the “we’ve always done it this way” mantra
- A fast-paced environment excites you, and you can manage multiple priorities successfully
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.