Client Support Agent
At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Both our Client Success Team and our customer base are growing at Bonfire, which means we need more Client Support Agents to assist our customers in utilizing our eSourcing platform. Our Support Team reports into Omar Salaymeh, Executive Director of Client Success and consistently delivers 99%+ customer satisfaction, which is one of the primary drivers behind our industry leading NPS score.
We’re looking for resourceful Client Support Agents, who will act as the first point of contact for our clients, who are administrative professionals at top North American cities, hospitals and universities. You’re a strong communicator, and have a knack for breaking down ideas into digestible chunks to ensure customer inquiries are resolved. You’re great at crafting well-written responses to customers. This will come in handy as we respond to 80% of customer inquiries over Zendesk with the other 20% over the phone.
You’ll also be responsible for creating and updating customer resources, including training videos, help desk articles, and training for customer events. Client Success is a distinguishing feature of Bonfire and we’re looking for people who repeatedly go the extra mile for customers and who are motivated to drive continuous improvement. As the person who knows our customers the most, our Product Team and Developers will look to you to provide feedback on UI/UX decisions, and to act as the voice of the customer with respect to development decisions
What You’ll Do
- Front Line Support: respond to client requests and inquiries promptly through Zendesk (80%) & phone (20%)
- Problem Solve: understand customer problems and use your resourcefulness to source answers
- Escalate: you know when to ask for help and leverage resources to ensure the best client experience
- Resource Creation: developing client resources, including help desk articles, presentations, training videos & product walkthroughs
- Develop Training: create and maintain online training courses for Bonfire University
- Collaborate: relay feature requests to the product team and work with developers on designing and testing new features and modules
- Customer Events: assist in organizing customer-focused events such as our user conferences, and monthly user group meetings.
Who You Are
- 1-2 years experience in a client support role
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Communications or related discipline
- You’re an analytical person, who enjoys problem solving and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated attention to detail and can successfully manage competing priorities
- Excellent conflict resolution and objection handling skills
- Experience with customer escalations
- Familiarity with support ticket flow and knowledge-based systems is a plus
- Strong written communication and ability to write clear and concise emails to customers
- You’re creative when it comes to solving customer problems and resourceful when finding solutions
- You’re empathetic and find it easy to relate customers at various levels of an organization
- You’re uncomfortable with the status quo and can tell us about the positive impact you had in a past role
- Technically savvy and comfortable learning new technology
- You’re able to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Our tech stack consists of: Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence, Amity, Intercom & Asana
- Be available for on-call rotation and 24/5 support
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.