Field Marketing Specialist
At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. What does that mean? We’re powering billions of dollars worth of decision making across 200+ customers.
You’ve probably never heard of us before - and that’s okay - but remember when you had the opportunity to see your favourite band at a small venue before they were selling out the ACC? Joining Bonfire now is like getting on the guest list.
We’re a VC-backed, Y-Combinator success story that customers love (99% retention) and we’ve already impacted $12B+ in procurement spending decisions.
Bonfire is an opportunity for you to make an impact and accelerate your career. We’re in a unique position, growing from 40 to over 100 people in the next year. We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking to a add experienced B2B Field Marketing Specialist to our growing marketing team. As a Field Marketing Specialist, you will report to the Manager, Marketing Programs. We’re looking for someone that’s excited to work with our sales team to build and execute various marketing programs and events to target prospective customers in order to increase top of the funnel activity for Bonfire’s eProcurement platform. This position will be focused on building strong brand awareness through multi-channel marketing programs that will drive highly qualified leads into the sales funnel. This is a great opportunity to work with a scaling marketing team while developing your skills across the board!
If you’re eager to learn and a self starter who loves to jump in and find creative solutions to problems than we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Research: you’ll work with various stakeholders to identify gaps and opportunities in the region you are targeting
- Campaign creation: execute small scale target campaigns for Bonfire to increase awareness in different rep-supported territories
- Content creation: Ability to write emails, blogs, landing pages, and social media posts for targeted programs and events
- Marketing automation: Maintain and update prospects information in Hubspot
- Events: Plan and execute events such as tradeshows, speaking engagements, lunch and learns, and any other event that will assist our sales representatives with making meaningful connections in their territories
- Manage vendors and associations: You will build relationships with relevant parties, aid in the coordination and planning of syndicated content and co-planned events, and keep all stakeholders on-task
- Measure and communicate results: You’ll track the progress of your initiatives and communicate the results with your team
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience in B2B marketing role
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Event Management, Business or related discipline
- You’ve used a marketing automation software before like Hubspot
- You can write marketing content, emails, and newsletters with ease
- You’ve been involved in executing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- You’re a people person who can manage expectations, and improve upon them to deliver a clear, actionable campaign plan.
- You're a ‘doer’ and flourish when working autonomously but also know when to check in and ask for help when needed
- A fast paced environment excites you, and you can manage multiple priorities successfully Experience at a SaaS company is advantageous
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.