Manager, Client Support
At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking for an experienced customer support leader to continue to scale our support offerings. As Manager, Client Support you will report into Omar Salaymeh, Director, Client Success and work together on the long term support strategy for Bonfire. Bonfire provides a next-gen eSourcing platform to over 250+ public and private sector clients across North America. Client happiness has been a major distinguishing feature at Bonfire, our renewal rates are the envy of every SaaS company, we have net-negative churn, our NPS and CSAT scores are in the top 1% of tech companies, and our first response times are under 30 minutes!
You will be leading a team of front line Client Support Agents and building out a robust and efficient support process as we scale. You’re a continuous learner and will get to know how to utilize Bonfire to support your team and clients effectively. You will bring a collaborative approach to leadership and support your team members thorough empathy and coaching to help them grow and develop to their potential. You are focused on continuous improvement and prioritize the customer. You’re always looking for ways to improve team efficiency, customer experience and overall satisfaction. We’re data-driven and want someone who is analytical and has a focus on continuous improvement and proactive measures to maintain our first in class support offerings.
What You’ll Do
- Lead: provide leadership on support strategy and rollout of new initiatives.
- Coach: coach and manages a team of Client Support Agents by providing regularly 1 on 1s, coaching and development opportunities.
- Manage Escalations: point of contact to ensure efficiency for escalation management and act as a resource for Client Support Agents when guidance is required.
- Reporting: provide regular updates to the leadership team on support analytics, including response times, escalations and solutions.
- Build: work with Product and Engineering to improve and build internal tools to increase team efficiency and improve customer satisfaction.
Who You Are
- 2+ years in a Customer Support leadership position in a technology environment
- Experience coaching a team and ability to develop employees to their individual potential
- You’re a collaborative leader and able to get into the weeds with your team when necessary
- You lead by example and don’t shy away from taking a ticket when needed
- Strong experience with utilizing ticket flow and knowledge-base systems
- You’re adaptable and able to lead a team effectively through change & challenges
- Experience in managing customer escalations and developing repeatable processes
- You’ve had ownership over Customer Support metrics in a past role and comfortable updating executive management and providing insights
- You have experience collaborating with product and engineering teams
- You have experience building customer-facing knowledge bases and internal support tools
- Approachable and empathetic
- You’re a strong customer advocate
- Experienced working across the organization with internal and external stakeholders, building effective relationships with executive leadership
- Ability to have difficult conversations and coach team members effectively
- You know when to ask for help and escalate concerns to ensure they are managed efficiently
- Strong communication skills, with exceptional presentation abilities
- Ability to own projects and work cross-functionally to delivery results
- Our tech stack consists of: Amity, Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence, Pendo & CloudApp
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.