Manager, Growth and Digital Marketing
At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 450+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Follow us on Instagram @go.bonfire to see more of #LifeatBonfire.
Bonfire is in search of a master in digital marketing and ABM to support the next phase of Bonfire’s marketing journey, leading a team of digital marketers. Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Manager, Growth and Digital Marketing, you will have overall ownership of our end-to-end digital strategy with input from key stakeholders on the marketing team.
As a core member of the Bonfire marketing leadership team, this “digital genius” will identify and design digital growth vehicles to catalyze new demand streams for Bonfire, support top of funnel digital awareness and brand building campaigns as well as Bonfire’s Demand Generation Programs team by providing the digital strategy and tactics needed to maximize program success and ROI within targeted sectors. Our next digital rockstar will also be the driving force responsible for ushering in ABM/intent technology as a catalyst for transforming our sales and marketing GTM to propel Bonfire’s growth and digital game to new heights.
This is a highly strategic position that demands proven experience in B2B SaaS digital marketing and ABM. You are results-focused and know how to drive digital strategy across the entire marketing funnel from brand-building and awareness right through to purchase. You have a growth mindset, will push hard for the things you believe, can manage multiple projects and stakeholders that demand resources from your team. You will partner closely with internal teams and external agencies to create targeted initiatives that drive real business results.
What You'll Do
- Lead: Lead and mentor a team focused on digital growth, paid media, website, SEO, content development and marketing and social marketing and digital agency/partners
- Strategy: Oversee the strategic planning, execution and ongoing optimization of existing paid and organic channels, while continuing to identify and build new growth channels
- Collaboration: Serve as the digital lead on cross functional teams ensuring alignment of messaging and initiatives and help the marketing team make smarter decisions by leveraging data
- Support: Support functional marketing teams including Demand Programs, Product Marketing and Brand & Communications by activating campaigns with the appropriate mix of digital tactics
- Tone and Direction: Educate and grow working knowledge of digital marketing across the organization through presenting and communicating best practices and key findings
- Budget: Manage the digital ad budget including operational Ad technology, Google AdWords, Facebook, Linkedin as well as ad agency/partners.
- ABM/Intent: Lead the strategy design and execution of ABM/Intent across the entire GTM team including business operations, marketing and sales.
- Martech: Own and manage key martech tools including Wordpress, Pardot and others while also defining the next set of tools Bonfire needs to help us grow, evolve, scale and optimize.
Who You Are
- 8+ years experience in B2B marketing role with a minimum of 5+ in a digital marketing role
- Degree or diploma in Business or related discipline, or relevant work experience
- Proven ability to lead a high functioning team that impacts the bottom lineSuccessfully managed a team to execute multi channel marketing campaigns in previous role
- Experience leading teams, setting expectations, goals and conducting performance reviews, hiring, training and coaching and related activities for effective team leadership from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Consistently demonstrated the ability to define success metrics and achieve them
- You’re able to juggle competing priorities with ease
- You’re always re-examining the process and looking to improve it - you don’t buy the “we’ve always done it this way” mantra
- A fast paced environment excites you, and you can manage multiple priorities successfully
- High initiative with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. Ability to exercise confidentiality, good judgment, and discretion in job performance
- Built & executed SEO/SEM strategies that directly increased inbound lead generation
- Deep experience with SEM/PPC - Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and other ad platforms
- Experience managing third party agencies
- You’re on-top of the latest digital trends and strategiesYou love data and want to leverage it to make decisions
- A master with marketing automation software, SFDC, ABM tools and the entire martech stack
- Analytical Thinking
- Creative Thinking
- Empowers Others
- Excellent Communication
- Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Digital/Martech Proficiency
At Bonfire, we are advocates of equal opportunity, seeking to promote inclusivity across our company and beyond. Bonfire strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity by establishing a barrier-free workplace that complies with and upholds Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the associated regulations. Bonfire is committed to the integration of accessibility legislation with our policies, procedures, programs, and training, to be reviewed as practices, procedures, or regulations change. Please see our AODA - Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Employment Policy for definitions and further details regarding Bonfire’s compliance to these principles. For any inquiries or requests regarding accessibility at Bonfire, please firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at1 800-354-8010.
Upon request, appropriate accessible formats or arrangements will be provided as soon as practicable.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!