Client Success Specialist
At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Follow us on Instagram @go.bonfire to see more of #LifeatBonfire.
Bonfire is looking for a Client Success Specialist to join our team, you will report to Rachel Friesen, Manager, Client Success. Client experience has been a major distinguishing feature at Bonfire, our renewal rates are the envy of every SaaS company, we have net negative churn, and our NPS scores are in the top 1% of tech companies. In other words, our clients love us!
As a Client Success Specialist, you will support and advocate for our customers to ensure high adoption, upsell and renewal rates post-implementation with a range of public sector organizations. You will be the voice of your clients within Bonfire and work closely with our Product team to ensure client feedback and suggestions are being heard. You’ll be responsible for many things, from ensuring our clients renew their contracts, being proactive during the customer lifecycle, regularly touching base with clients at frequent intervals and providing best-in-class service. You’ll excel at this position if you enjoy building long-lasting relationships with customers and are able to manage multiple priorities with ease. You like to go the extra mile for customers and you’re wanting to grow your career in Customer Success by learning best practices in becoming a trusted advisor.
What You'll Do
- Client Experience: ownership of the client relationship from post-implementation to renewal
- Training: conduct webinars and training sessions to exhibit new product features, hold user group meetings, and analyze usage behaviour for areas of opportunity
- Collaborate: partner with Implementation & Support teams to ensure your accounts’ needs are being met throughout the client lifecycle and develop customer resources when needed
- Reporting: accountability for your clients’ net promoter score, renewal and adoption metrics
- Communication: schedule regular touch points with clients to ensure ongoing usage and expansion of Bonfire within the organization
- Advocate: relay customer feature requests to the product team
- Be Proactive: anticipate customer needs and be one step ahead to maintain high engagement and overall customer health
- Partner with Sales: work directly with the Sales Team to develop success strategies for major new clients
- Project Management: championing a variety of internal projects to drive new processes and product improvements
Who You Are
- Experience in a customer-facing role, working with customers and building relationships
- You’ve been complimented on your ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You have a drive for continuous improvement and not only action constructive feedback but seek it from your manager & team
- You have excellent prioritization and strategic thinking skills – you know how to structure your approach to focus on actions that will drive value and ask for the upsells and renewals
- You are comfortable dealing with conflict resolution and have objection handling skills
- You regularly exhibit the ability to influence and drive results from key stakeholders
- You’re creative when it comes to solving customer problems and always able to find a way to meet their needs
- You’re an active listener and able to ask insightful and strategic questions
- You’re creative when it comes to solving customer problems and able to come to drive mutually beneficial resolutions
- You’re proactive and a self-starter
- Comfortable dealing with conflict resolution and objection handling skills
- You’re empathetic and find it easy to relate customers at various levels of an organization
- You’re uncomfortable with the status quo and can tell us about the positive impact you had in a past role
- Technically savvy and comfortable learning new technology
- You’re able to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Our tech stack consists of: Amity, Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence, Pendo & Asana
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.