Client Success Manager
At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now we’re ramping things into high-gear as we finalize acquisition plans that will give us access to resources and help us to grow our team. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking for an experienced Client Success Manager to join our team. As a CSM, you will report directly to Omar Salaymeh, Director, Client Success. Client experience has been a major distinguishing feature at Bonfire, our renewal rates are the envy of every SaaS company, we have net negative churn, and our NPS scores are in the top 1% of tech companies. In other words, clients love us!
As a Client Success Manager, you will support and advocate for our customers to ensure high adoption and renewal rates post implementation. You will be the key point of contact for about 60 clients. You will be the voice of your clients within Bonfire and work closely with our Product team to ensure client feedback and suggestions are being heard. There’s a lot of weight on your shoulders but also a lot of opportunity. You’ll be responsible for many things, from ensuring our clients renew their contracts, being proactive during the customer’s lifecycle, regularly touching base with clients at frequent intervals, and providing best-in-class service.
You’ll excel at this position if you’re able to manage multiple priorities with ease and enjoy building lasting genuine relationships with customers. You like to go the extra mile for customers and are able to anticipate customer needs before they ask. You’re proactive in your approach and are always trying to maintain the sight ahead, while focusing on the day to day.
What You'll Do
- Client Experience: ownership of the client relationship from post implementation to renewal
- Training: conduct webinars and trainings to exhibit new product features, hold user group meetings, and analyze usage behaviour for areas of opportunity
- Collaborate: partner with Implementation & Support teams to ensure your accounts’ needs are being met throughout the client lifecycle and develop customer resources when needed
- Reporting: accountability for your clients’ NPS scores, renewal and adoption metrics
- Communication: schedule regular touch points with clients to ensure ongoing usage and expansion of Bonfire within the organization
- Advocate: relay customer feature requests to the product team, working with our talented developers on designing and testing new features and modules
- Be Proactive: anticipate customer needs and be one step ahead to maintain high engagement and overall customer health
- Partner with Sales: work directly with the Sales Team to develop success strategies for major new clients
- Project Management: championing a variety of internal projects to drive new processes and product improvements
Who You Are
- 2-5 years experience in an account management or CSM role
- Experience managing multiple client accounts at once of varying value and complexity
- Experience presenting to Director and VP level leaders
- You’ve been complimented on your ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You’ve successfully managed multiple projects and competing priorities in a past role
- You regularly exhibit the ability to influence and drive results from key stakeholders
- You’re creative when it comes to solving customer problems and are always able to find a way to meet their needs
- You’re a self starter who is comfortable dealing with conflict resolution and objection handling skills
- You’re empathetic and find it easy to relate customers at various levels of an organization
- You’re uncomfortable with the status quo and can tell us about the positive impact you had in a past role
- Technically savvy and comfortable learning new technology
- You’re able to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- An understanding of the metrics associated with a SaaS business is advantageous Our tech stack consists of: Amity, Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence, Intercom & Asana
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Communications or related discipline
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.