At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now we’re ramping things into high-gear as we finalize acquisition plans that will give us access to resources and help us to grow our team. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
-Make an impact
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking to add an Implementation Specialist to our rapidly-growing Client Success team. As an Implementation Specialist you will report to Omar Salaymeh, Director, Client Success. You will work with our customers post sale to help implement Bonfire and streamline their procurement process. Your role will enable you to deliver a real impact by giving you the opportunity to work with procurement leaders at top North American cities, transit authorities, universities, and enterprises. You will play a huge role in helping them modernize and streamline their procurement practices through the introduction of Bonfire.
You will play a key role in the client lifecycle by setting the foundation for a strong and lasting partnership. You will act as a project manager, educator, and trainer to ensure our customers are well equipped during their implementation driving high utilization and adoption rates. Being an Implementation Specialist at Bonfire requires someone who is organized (capable of managing up to 15 implementations at once), and an excellent problem solver with a knack for project management. As well, as someone who knows how to influence and drive results from stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Implementation: owning the entire implementation process from sales handoff to completion
- Facilitate: schedule and lead regular meetings with clients, tracking action items and decisions
- Customize: working with the client in identifying their key priorities and modifying the implementation process accordingly to reflect their process and key objectives
- Advocate: acting as the voice of the client within Bonfire by relaying feature requests to the product team
- Educating: providing training to key users and following-up with client's management team on major implementation milestones
- Product Expert: being the point of contact for communication during client onboarding, ensuring that they fully understand the process at all times
- Planning: developing implementation plans, training material and client presentations
- Optimize: leveraging tools like Intercom to automate certain aspects of the onboarding process
- Drive Project Completion: track overall project performance, ensuring milestones are met
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience in a customer implementation, training or client success role
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Communications or related discipline
- You’ve successfully delivered multiple projects from initiation to close with external stakeholders in a past role
- You’re an educator and able to captivate and engage your audience
- You’re a master juggler, and able to keep up with customer requests and action items without letting them slip through the cracks
- You have exceptional communication skills
- You’re resourceful, if you don’t know an answer you find it
- You regularly exhibit the ability to influence and drive results from external stakeholders
- You can think through problems and prioritize tasks based on their relative importance
- You’re creative when it comes to solving customer problems and always able to find a way to meet their needs
- You’re proactive and a self starter
- You are technically savvy and excited about learning new technologies
- You’re able to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- An understanding of the metrics associated with a SaaS business is advantageous
- Our tech stack consists of: Amity, Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence, Intercom & Asana
Join us now and accelerate your career!
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.