Salesforce Developer (Remote Poland)
Development – Backend Engineering /
Consensus is a top place to work due to the incredible culture our employees have created. We strive to provide an opportunity to work with a great team with a compelling product with the objective that adding value in your work life fuels the rest of your life. We know that a winning company is built on the efforts of its people, and that’s an environment we foster at Consensus. We encourage every employee to bring their authentic self to work and take ownership of their position and their career. We strive to give our employees everything they need to make meaningful contributions to the overall success of our company. We’re looking for go-getters that are excited to thrive in a company going through an exciting growth phase!
We are a fast-growing SaaS company based in the United States. We are changing the way the world buys enterprise software. We do this by providing intelligent demo automation software that helps you scale Presales. How does this work?
We believe buying enterprise software should be simple, pleasant, and fast instead of complex, painful, and slow (which is how it is today). Buyers now want instant access to presales (sales engineering) resources throughout the buying experience but they find it harder and harder to get what they need. Using Consensus, a sales engineering team builds a library of reusable interactive video demos that Sales sends out on-demand. Consensus automatically personalizes the experience and tracks engagement as the prospect shares the demo with other stakeholders in the buying group, bringing the entire buying group to live demos better educated and ready to talk specifics.
This not only reduces unqualified demos to near zero and can double the presales team’s productivity, it also removes the "demo lag time" for prospects and shortens the sales cycle by as much as 68%.
Our values are extremely important to us and we hope that they mean something to you too. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We hope you can help us continue to grow without having to be perfect, but willing to put your name on something knowing it is a “version one”. Everyone here takes total ownership and accountability, because owning our outcomes means making a real contribution. We also believe in a “no peacemongering” principle. We know our path to success is hard and we don’t hesitate to ask hard things of others. We are respectfully confrontational to one another and ask direct accountability questions.
Check out all of our values on our careers page!
About the Role:
We are seeking a programmatic and declarative developer who wants to expand their coding skills by working with a passionate Salesforce team in a growing company. You might be excited to use or learn to use Salesforce CPQ, Experience/Sales/Service Clouds, API’s.
What You'll Do:
- Primary developer of our Salesforce code base
- Improve our development process to reduce the time to market and increase quality by applying modern engineering principles (tests automation, frequent releases, static analysis, etc.)
- Work with our product team to collect the requirements
- Perform code review with other developers
- Coach and mentor other developers
What We're Looking For:
- 5-7 years of development experience
- 3-4 years of Salesforce experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Salesforce administration and development, security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, data management, and sandbox environments
- Demonstrated knowledge with advanced Salesforce.com development tools and techniques such as Apex language, Lightning Components, and Visualforce pages
- Experience with Salesforce CI/CD and release management process & tools
- Salesforce certifications such as Platform Dev 1 & 2 or App Builder
- Version Control experience (Git)
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Knowledge with micro services platform
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks like AJAX, jQuery, or JSON
At Consensus, you'll get:
- 13th salary
- Flexible/Remote work environment
- Company provided best-in-class equipment (we give you the budget and you choose the equipment you want to work with)
- Professional Development program
- Every third Friday of the month off