Portfolio Operations Coordinator
Los Angeles, California
Finance – Portfolio Operations
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
About the Role:
The Portfolio Operations Associate provides exceptional administrative and internal client support to multiple departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes a variety of operational functions to support Accounting, Funding, Customer Engagement and Collections Departments
- Assists the Accounting team by creating reports to pay vendors, identifying any missing bank transactions and supporting month end process
- Updates and modifies customer accounts in to accommodate requests from Collections and Customer Engagement departments
- Assists with Month-End Close and Portfolio audits
- Ensures customer payments are being taken and posted accurately
- Ensures checks are posted accurately in a timely manner
- 2+ years related customer service or administrative experience
- Experience in a bank or financial institution a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Have an ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be professional, courteous, and have ability to work with multiple departments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
· Flexible paid time off
· Casual dress code
· Office happy hours and wellness events
· Generous paid parental leave
· Competitive compensation
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work to grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!