Operations – Collections
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
Are you a superstar with impeccable attention to detail and time management skills? Want to work at the fastest growing financial firm on the West Coast and directly impact that growth? If so, read on-
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect delinquent balances on Small Business Loans/Leases.
- Responsible for collection of low to complex/difficult accounts and situations.
- Responsible for the research and resolution of escalated delinquent customers.
- Prepare and mail delinquent invoices to customers monthly, as needed.
- Complete commercial lease, EFA or loan documents.
- Initiate inbound/outbound calls to customers regarding outstanding balances.
- Contact customers to negotiate and determine reason for payment delinquency.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within stringent deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm
- 1-2 years phone customer service experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have an ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to manage conflict and negotiate successful outcomes
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be professional, courteous, and have ability to work with multiple departments
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in commercial collections a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or applicable degree preferred
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
· Flexible paid time off
· Casual dress code
· Office happy hours and wellness events
· Generous paid parental leave
· Competitive compensation
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work to grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!