Customer Engagement Specialist
Operations – Customer Engagement, Scottsdale
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
Who You Are:
Do you have an innate ability to establish deep, long-term relationships based on trust, accountability, and outstanding service? Do you want to develop customized solutions to your customer’s unique challenges? If so, then we have the role for you!
As a Customer Engagement Specialist (CES) at Currency, you help move customers from application through funding and beyond while focusing on the best solution to fit their needs. The Currency team is here to help you achieve your goals and more with extensive training, access to experienced mentors, and a proven innovative approach to bringing easy and affordable access to capital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships by effectively assessing inquiries and opportunities for the customer while keeping the customer relationship at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Be engaged as the primary point of contact to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Support customers’ pre and post transaction needs through email, phone and live chat.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions, status and/or alternatives.
- Manage inquiries and requests from customers with a high level of personalized service.
- Demonstrate strong customer relationship skills by cultivating, maintaining, and engaging customers throughout the customer journey.
- Meet and exceed established individual and department quantitative targets and metrics.
- Acquire knowledge within specialized areas of the business to effectively understand the overall needs of the customer.
- Embrace an atmosphere of continuous learning by welcoming and quickly applying feedback and knowledge to improve and expand upon the CES role.
- Utilize CRM software to document, manage and track client transactions and support.
- Collaborate with team members from across the organization to drive all client deliverables.
- Recommend process improvements to fulfill the goals of the Customer Engagement team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 1+ year customer service required
- Coachable, dynamic individual who is always searching to improve and learn more
- Interest in working against quotas and goals with reward incentives
- Customer retention and revenue focused
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service abilities to include professional phone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to effectively communicate with a wide range of customer contacts and colleagues
- High energy, as well as a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to work as part of a team while accomplishing departmental and company goals
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM a plus
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
· Flexible paid time off
· Casual dress code
· Office happy hours and wellness events
· Generous paid parental leave
· Competitive compensation
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work to grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!