Clinical – Dental Assistants
We are looking for a dental assistant to join our practice in Woodbury, Long Island, NY! Must have previous experience with Oral Surgery!!!
All full time employees are entitled to benefits including: medical insurance, dental benefits, 401(k), commuter benefits, and paid-time off!
• Assist the Dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
• Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
Adhere to all OSHA and safety policies and procedures
• Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
• Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
• Perform various office tasks as necessary
• Efficient team player
• Previous Dental Assisting Experience Required!
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Resume must demonstrate stable employment history
BENEFITS OF DENTAL365!
• Medical Insurance Program
• Vision Care Program
• Dental Program
• 401(K) Retirement Plan
• Paid-Time Off up to 3 weeks
• Commuter Benefits
• Incredible work environment of skilled individuals with the opportunity for massive growth!
APPLY NOW! We look forward to meeting you and telling you all about our growing organization.
PREVIOUS DENTAL ASSISTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Dental365 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.