Front Desk Associate
New York, NY
Administrative – Front Operations
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH PREVIOUS DENTAL RECEPTIONIST EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED
We are currently accepting applications for driven, energetic, and success-oriented Front Desk Associates. Flexibility in location and hours is a plus (weekend and evening availability)! Our growing company offers a competitive salary, benefits, incredible support, and opportunities for those who work hard! Our benefits include healthcare, dental, retirement (401K), commuter benefits, and paid-time off!
• Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
• Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage
• Schedule and confirm patient appointments
• Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately
• Various office duties as assigned by Office Manager
• Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Candidates will have a minimum of two years experience in a healthcare office - experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurances preferred
• Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations
• Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks
• Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary
• Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Resume must demonstrate stable employment history
BENEFITS OF DENTAL365!
• Medical Insurance Program
• Vision Care Program
• Dental Program
• 401(K) Retirement Plan
• Paid-Time Off up to 3 weeks
• Commuter Benefits
• Incredible work environment of skilled individuals with the opportunity for massive growth!
This is an exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing company offering full time hours and benefits! For immediate consideration, please forward your resume!
DENTAL RECEPTIONIST EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Dental365 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.