Director of Back Office Training
New Hyde Park, NY
Clinical – Clinical Operations
OVERVIEW OF OUR POSITION
Our team at Dental365 is looking to bring on an experienced, hands-on, Director of Compliance and Back Office Training for our growing Dental Support Organization (DSO). The Director of Compliance, under the direct supervision of the Operations Team and the Clinical Managers will be responsible for providing direction, leadership and development of multiple offices, including the development of their lead assistants. This position will have full accountability for achieving financial objectives, operating efficiencies, and excellence in patient care.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coaching and developing Lead Assistants throughout the hiring process which includes interviewing, on-boarding to our procedures, and continued training
• Consistent reporting of clinical staff performance and issues
• Expense management
• OSHA Compliance and Training
• Maintain knowledge of all key equipment and operating conditions in each office
• Oversee processes for managing inventory and support practices in inventory management
• Travel across all of Dental365’s locations (NY, CT, and beyond!)
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum work experience of 5+ years dental assisting (general AND specialty)
• Regular travel to assigned offices and headquarters office
• Must be a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA)
• Previous experience in a multi-location dental organization highly preferred!
BENEFITS OF DENTAL365!
• Medical Insurance Program
• Vision Care Program
• Dental Program
• 401(K) Retirement Plan
• Paid-Time Off up to 3 weeks
• Commuter Benefits
• Incredible work environment of skilled individuals with the opportunity for massive growth!
APPLY TODAY! We Can’t Wait to Meet You!
Dental365 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.