Operations Research Analyst - Platform Operations
San Francisco, CA /
G&A – Operations /
Forward is on a bold mission to make high-quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software, and doctors under one roof.
Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs, including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
"Health Moves Forward" [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
“The Pivot to Virtual Care” [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
- Own the performance of processes that deliver telemedicine.
- Drive a continuous improvement cycle that identifies, measures, and improves delivery of our services.
- Design and build processes for new healthcare services.
- Own communication and maintain cross-functional relationships with stakeholders and teams around the company.
- Build and manage metrics and reporting to track impact and determine care delivery success.
- Work with exceptional engineers, designers, and product managers to build useful and modern tools and be prepared to deploy multiple times weekly.
- A scrappy and entrepreneurial problem solver.
- Impact-driven. You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives.
- A Problem Solver - You enjoy solving ambiguous and analytically complex problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
- Process-Oriented - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes.
- Agile - You thrive in and have past experience working in fast-paced start-up environments.
- 3+ years of industry experience in an operational, product, or program management role, extra points for startup experience
- Experience leading and influencing without authority
- Experience performing data analyses to make data-driven decisions
- An entrepreneurial mindset that balances creative problem solving with the desire to run through walls to deliver outcomes
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, SQL, or other data analytics tools a plus
- Experience with Asana, JIRA, or other project management tools
- Experience in driving business impact through Operations research techniques
- Experience defining business and user requirements to inform our product and engineering teams
The base salary range for this full-time position is $75,000-$220,000, plus equity and benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and location.
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Information collected and processed as part of any job application you choose to submit is subject to Forward’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants.