Marketing Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA /
G&A – Marketing /
Forward is on a bold mission to make high-quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software, and doctors under one roof.
Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs, including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
Many industries have successfully cut out the middleman by selling directly to consumers. However, no one has ever accomplished this in healthcare—arguably the most important and personal industry to consumers—until now. We know that at the heart of our success is our team. Become a part of the growth team that is focused on bringing better health, happiness and peace of mind to consumers everywhere
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
"Health Moves Forward" [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
“The Pivot to Virtual Care” [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
- Work with the Brand Team to develop the creative strategy for all company advertising, increasing consumer awareness and acquisition for Forward as it expands across the US.
- Own the day to day execution of Forward’s advertising campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, Direct Mail, Audio, Instagram and TikTok.
- Work with the Growth team to design A/B/multivariate ad tests from design thru results synthesis
- Partner with Growth, Product and Design Teams to understand strategy, business goals, timelines and planning, while being a strategic voice for creative.
- Translate growth marketing briefs into creative direction, ensuring final creative successfully delivers on the needs of the business.
- Manage external agencies and partners across content and creative verticals including ideation, concepting, copywriting, photography and videography.
- Track, analyze and optimize creative advertising campaigns to maximize scale and efficiency.
- Come up with creative ways of identifying where our target audience is and how to reach them, using various platform tools and data sources.
- Analytically driven. You realize there is more to intelligent marketing than clever slogans alone.
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission; you’re too busy making things happen.
- Hyper-Organized. Quite simply, you get things done. You achieve results on time and on deadline while communicating progress along the way.
- Solutions-Oriented. You dive into the details to uncover the optimal solution.
- Customer-Obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our potential members.
- Creative. You’re curious, always learning and don’t need to be asked to think outside of the box.
- Collaborative. You bring great ideas to the table and seek out how to include others to make your ideas even better. People value your opinions and love that you respect theirs.
- Impactful. You’re deeply mission-driven. You think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos (we concede those are cute).
- 3+ years experience in a consulting, finance, corporate strategy or operations role
- Experience planning, prioritizing and executing on multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative problem-solver with an understanding of key consumer acquisition channels including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Startup experience.
- Have your finger on the pulse of the most current video advertising trends on digital platforms
- Have experience using project management tools (e.g Asana) to track work execution
The base salary range for this full-time position is $80,000-$180,000, plus equity and benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and location.
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Information collected and processed as part of any job application you choose to submit is subject to Forward’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants.