Medical Scribe (Remote)
Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We’re quickly expanding our team and looking for an Medical Scribe who is hardworking and committed to helping Forward rebuild our country’s broken healthcare system.
We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Drive the technology behind a completely new primary care experience. We’ve traded in notepads and keyboards for human conversation and real-time collaboration between doctor and patient.
- Generate comprehensive medical records to optimize doctor time and enable robust, 24/7 care for our members.
- Gain valuable clinical experience working alongside world-class doctors in delivering patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services in a concierge-style model.
- You'll have the flexibility to work remotely, aside from initial training and on-boarding.
- Work approximately 30-40 hours per week.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work, and you operate with a high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Tech savvy. You have strong technology intuition with exceptional typing speed and accuracy.
- Constantly improving. You are quick to pick up new skills, tools, and operational processes, and relentlessly competitive to improve performance with them.
- Reliable. You have a track record of met SLAs or quotas, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Calm under pressure. When the pressure to perform increases, you bring a calm head and a positive attitude.
- Passionate about healthcare and helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare, medicine, and life sciences a big plus.
- Articulate. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.