Care Coordinator (Remote)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Telemedicine – Care Coordinators
We're looking to bring on a motivated customer service professional who can help support our growing member base. Our ideal candidate is someone who is energized by helping others and is a determined problem-solver.
Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We’re quickly expanding our team and looking for a Care Coordinator who is hardworking and committed to helping Forward rebuild our country’s broken healthcare system.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deliver high-quality remote support via chat, phone, and email, serving as one of the first responders to any inbound questions or requests from Forward members
- Facilitate care and streamline handoffs with other parties in the healthcare system, ensuring that our members receive the highest quality care
- Demonstrate empathy and problem-solving skills as you answer questions, address issues, and coordinate with third parties
- Triage high responsibility issues and escalate medical concerns when necessary
- Iterate constantly, leveraging user feedback and your operational experience to improve on what we’ve built
- Create loyalty among users by contributing to the overall Forward experience
- Work collaboratively with a team of peers to solve customer issues and complete clinical and administrative tasks on behalf of Forward’s doctors and nurse practitioners
- Competitive compensation starts at $17/hr. This role does not include medical or dental benefits.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work, and you operate with a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail
- Empathetic and understanding. You are an advocate for the member’s healthcare and are passionate about providing top quality care
- Articulate. You have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as an eye for customer service
- Flexible. This is a remote full time, 40 hour per week position. Weekend and weekly night shifts, along with shifts during business hours, are required
- Agile. You are excited about improving our processes, and you adapt quickly to feedback and new training modules as we expand our offerings and services
- Passionate about healthcare and helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare, medicine, and life sciences a big plus
Why join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.