New York, NY /
Clinical & Onsite – Registered Nurses /
Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
We are looking for a motivated Registered Nurse who thrives in a collaborative, innovative tech environment. You will be on the clinical frontlines supporting our members, and you'll work alongside highly acclaimed, board certified physicians. This is an ideal opportunity for those seeking hands-on clinical experience in an outpatient clinic setting.
Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
Health Moves Forward [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
The Pivot to Virtual Care [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
- Work alongside physicians to provide personalized primary care.
- Use clinical skills for lab collection, testing, medical procedures.
- Assist in care coordination of the patient experience.
- Assist in building medical policies and procedures.
- Perform back-of-house clinical diagnostics.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, physicians, and nurses.
- Support member experience onsite including helping members check-in, answering questions about our products and services, and giving tours of our site to prospective members.
- Support clinic operations, including helping to coordinate scheduling and appointment confirmations, managing onsite inventory, and working closely with operations teams to ensure the clinic is operating smoothly and efficiently.
- Impact-driven. You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives.
- Customer-obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our members. You enjoy the customer service side of healthcare
- A Problem Solver - You've solved ambiguous and analytically complex problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
- Process-oriented - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes
- Completed degree in Nursing (no experience required)
- Current New York state RN license
- Experience in medical/clinical environment preferred
- Familiarity with phlebotomy or injections (however, we can provide training)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $80,000-$120,000, plus benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and location.
Why Join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Information collected and processed as part of any job application you choose to submit is subject to Forward’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants.