Full Stack Developer
Bangalore, India /
Edulastic – Engineering /
At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
This position is to work for GoGuardian’s most recently acquired partner, Edulastic, in the India office.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for building responsive and elegant web applications
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end and back-end layer to deliver stellar end user experiences
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Architect, develop, and maintain reusable components.
Who You Are
- 2022 Graduates
- Students with 7 and above CGPA can apply
- Participation in Coding Events is an added advantage
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Excellent verbal communication skills
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.