iOS Engineer, Financial Services Platform
Engineering – Mobile Engineering
At Gojek’s Financial Services Platform Team, we wake up thinking about better ways to expand access to savings, insurance, loans, and investments to all Indonesians. We build financial products with partners and deploy at scale to our hundreds of thousands of GoFood merchants, 1 million+GoRide/GoCar drivers, tens of millions of users. We’re looking for talented new colleagues to join us on our mission of universal access to financial services.
- Design and build highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems for one of the world's fastest growing unicorns
- Quickly grasp concepts, problems and implement solutions with guidance
- Unit test code for robustness, usability and reliability
- Contribute to the evolution of the technology, product and experience
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Backend, DevOps, Design etc.) on planning and execution
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a global environment
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of hands on experience in designing, developing and testing apps on iOS for large scale applications
- Experience on building a robust application but not limited to iOS framework, Swift
- Strong understanding of iOS apps architecture and implementation. Proficient in OOPs, Design Patterns
- Ability to write model code for functional and nonfunctional requirements and help improve the code quality standard across the team
- Working experience with popular libraries for networking, async, image loading etc. and well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks
- Ability to understand the dependent system / sub-systems and troubleshoot issues effectively, also implement continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles
- Excellent communication skills (English is required)
Gojek is a technology startup based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Specialising in ride-hailing and logistics, we are also the only company in Southeast Asia to be part of Fortune's 50 Companies That Changed the World (2017).
Gojek is a Super App: one app with over 20 services including food delivery, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, massages, and many more.
Gojek is Indonesia’s first and fastest growing unicorn building an on-demand empire. Our total of 2,000,000 driver-partners collectively travel 16.5 million KM daily – making us Indonesia’s de-facto transportation choice.
Gojek is a verb! Gojek is a way of life!