(Moka) Telesales Quality Control Manager - Commerce Enablement
Merchants – Go-Merchants /
About the Role
A great opportunity awaits our Telesales Quality Control Manager who will act as a Leader within our Quality Control Telesales function and improving the Telesales quality together with Telesales Quality Control and Telesales Leaders, you’ll work to improve telesales quality processes and procedures in order to ensure the quality monitoring will impacting the acquisition. Your efforts will bolster MSME digitalization and help MSME grow their business with Gojek ecosystem.
You, as a Telesales Quality Control Manager role, will work closely with telesales leaders to help determine our best approach based on call quality standards, call analysis, and recent trends. The Telesales Quality Control Manager supervises all QC Telesales in evaluating the quality of approach on inbound and/or outbound calls and chats. You will analyze and identify trends within the telesales team and propose solutions based on feedback or customer behaviors. The challenge is to ensure all the recommendations for enhancements will impacting telesales performance and improve their achievement. You will manage high-level developing, creating and implementing telesales quality processes and procedures.
What You Will Do
- You will manage day to day operational in QC such as QC sample logic, QC staff productivity, regular reporting, complaint management, and other daily responsibilities
- Continuously review and monitor the quality result, and processes as part of the evaluation in order to improve the overall quality methodology and processes and also ensure the implementation of quality programs have a positive impact on telesales performance
- Monitor and review all reporting, including the system /tools used by the QC team to drive effectiveness and efficiency
- Planning and implementing educational activities based on trends and findings to improve the quality of Telesales agent
- Maintain manpower in QC team by recruiting, training, and developing team members, and ensure the working environment encourage personal growth and development of team member
What You Will Need
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in QC Telemarketing/ Call center/ Customer Service field preferably in services/ SaaS industry with minimum 3 years as a Leader / SPV level or 1 year as a Manager
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong training acumen
- Ability to analyze and decipher recommend changes to increase productivity
- Ability to find or build complex speech analytics queries utilizing QA software
- Proactive and initiative behavior at work
- Able to speak and write in English
- Excellent in Google Workspace (Sheets, Docs, etc), Balanced scorecard, Telesales tools and Microsoft office
About the Team
Our QC Telesales Team has 2 members and still growing. Our main responsibility is to ensure the quality and improve the Telesales output and achievement. One of the biggest challenges we had to face is the calibration session where agents tend to be denial. We eventually resolved it by preparing a solid evidence and friendly approach.
Off-hours, you’d probably find us singing somewhere or traveling and shopping. Once COVID subsides, we’re excited to traveling or dinner together again.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.