Operations & Sales – Driver Core - Driver Life cycle /
About the Role
Are you a whiz at numbers and data? Would you like an opportunity to hone in on your analytical and management skills? Then this job may be just for you. As our Operations Analyst for the Driver Operations team, you'll take the wheel in overseeing the Driver Improvement Process by heavily relying on data-driven insights. Working closely with the Head of Driver Lifecycle, you'll utilize a combination of technical skills (i.e. data analysis, experimentation design & execution, Excel), project management, and leadership abilities to manage the driver partner supply and service quality, acquisition and retention, and overall satisfaction for our driver partners. Your efforts will directly ensure that our driver partners are given the attention, experience, and opportunities they deserve.
What You Will Do
- Ensure sufficient supply pools across all service types, day, time, and locations to full targeted demand
- Maintain driver retention to consistently within target by ensuring driver satisfaction towards the platform to be at decent level
- Monitor driver supply and service quality on a regular basis and consistently come up with ways on how to optimize driver quality
- Streamline acquisition and retention process to reach optimal cost level while ensuring customer and driver experiences are being met
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or related
- At least 3 years of experience in a management consulting, e-commerce, or strategy/operations management role
- Strong, empathetic leadership and collaboration skills as your work will have a company-wide impact
- Highly independent and proactive problem solver to actively identify issues and develop solutions accordingly
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment; able to work with ambiguity
About the Team
Our Driver Operations Team is a diverse team of passionate, capable, and down-to-earth people who are responsible for all things related to Gojek’s Driver Pool. Our scope ranges from identifying potential driver partners, developing innovative and effective recruitment strategies, providing appropriate training for them to provide high-quality service, and further engaging them to be a closer part of our Gojek community. Our work directly impacts the lives and well-beings of 50,000 driver partners in the region.
We are a results-driven, proactive, and fun-loving team who genuinely loves to welcome new talent. When we aren't working, you'd probably find us battling it out in our office Game Room, or catching up over some beverages in the canteen.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.