Senior Software Engineer - iOS
Engineering – Mobile Engineering /
About the Role
We are looking for Passionate iOS Engineers for our Ops Platform who appreciates good engineering and user experience. The person should be enthusiastic about maintaining a clean codebase and possess a passion for pushing iOS technologies to the limits to design and build exceptional products.
What You Will Do
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What You Will Need
- Should have at least 3 years of working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs and solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of various design patterns like MVVM/ Viper/ MVC/ MVP
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience in writing unit and ui test cases and deep Knowledge of Objective C
About the Team
The CARETech group in Ops Platform enables speedily resolution of end-users or partner queries, this is enabled using best-in-class, innovative and cost-efficient technology solutions. We share the Service Excellence Org's mission to be the destination for best-in-class customer service. We are the custodians of the voice of customers/drivers/merchants; via tickets through the various customer service channels, feedbacks; which allows teams across Gojek to optimize/deliver effective solutions that address customer requirements with minimal pain-points.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.